Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pins Pins Pins!

I love Disney pins. And I love looking for just the right ones each trip.  My collection is only a few years old, but grows each trip. I finally got a pin book to house them all, and got them organized into sets! 

This set represents the years we have gone to WDW and some of the resorts we stayed at. 
I have a few more I need to add to the collection to make it complete - a 2001 pin, and pins for POFQ and the Beach Club.

The next set is a park and attraction collection:
I have 3 for Rock n Roller Coaster - it's my number one favorite ride.

Next - the holiday collection!
 In 2009 we had a blast at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (and netted 6 pounds of candy between the 2 of us! Woo!) and in December 2010 got totally into the holiday with Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party! Disney + Christmas = the most awesome magical experience in the world for me!

I have this thing for pirates too, so I started a collection theme for that too:
 It could be that my birthday happens to be the same day as International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

And finally, these 2 pages have everything I couldn't fit on the other pages!

The Birthday pin on the top left was a trade I got from a worker at the Disney Outlet store up towards Universal Studios. The pretzel on the bottom left is a limited edition I got for my birthday this past year.

I could easily spend thousands, but I'm trying to keep it to a reasonable number per visit. Sometimes I do good at that, and sometimes not so good.

I can only imagine what this will look like in the coming years!

Do you have any special pins or a great collection?  Share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment