Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Disney Artwork #2

I mentioned our fondness for David Doss previously. In addition to the 2 framed prints we have, we also have 2 others that have yet to be framed:

The big question is what to do with them. We were hoping to get them autographed when we were at WDW last December, but his signing was cancelled.

Should we have these 2 done to match the other 2? Or do something complimentary but different? Or just find some nice rack frames for something totally different....? 

I'm also thinking of leaving them unframed in hopes he will be in Disney signing in September. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE David E Doss artwork. I have the one with the pails and another beach scene with a Mickey/Donald pail in it. Very cute. He's such a nice guy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I really do hope we get to meet him one of these days. His work just makes me smile :)

    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete