Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ears to You!

What, a little too corny? Yes, today's post is about ears!  Mouse ears!  No respectable MouseCave would be complete without a pair or 2...or more!

The collection that is small but growing.  So far, I have the birthday ears:
 ...which are embroidered with my name on the back!

Here's a photo of me, Walt and Minnie at the Magic Kingdom celebrating the big day n 2009:

And of course, my all-time favorite, the pirate ears:
This was the very first pair I ever bought, and I himmed and hawwed for a week over whether to get them. 

After a week, I decided to go ahead, and boy, did I wear them everywhere! See?
Especially appropriate, as my birthday just happens to fall on Talk Like A Pirate Day

And finally, when we went for Christmas this past December, I HAD to get a festive set: 
I really loved these, and wore them every time we went out once we got back home until Christmas.

What's next?  I got my eyes on a pair that resemble a Mickey Ice Cream Bar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment