Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Desk

My desk - always a place for inspiration!
Maybe because it's covered in Mickey stuffs!

Everything here has special meaning:
  • Joe got me the lamp, which includes sound (Mickey has different saying when you turn the light on and off!)
  • A friend from Des Moines made me the picture in the middle using her scrapbook materials
  • The Mickey nutcracker was a gift from Joe's Mom 
  • Vampire Mickey is from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in 2009
  • The Disney Cruise pin set and the clock in the middle belonged to my Mom
  • The scissors cut out paper in the shape of Mickey ears!
  • The commuter mug was a gift from my Mom's cousin
The binder was bought on clearance at Target a few weeks ago, and the coloring book was 50-cents (those Target dollar bins - gotta love 'em, especially when things are on sale!)


No comments:

Post a Comment