Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

If it's not moving, I can frame it!

After our recent trip to The World in April, I came back with even more pins. I know, big surprise!

So, I got to work to make another display frame for the new ones. I used a frame from a picture that we picked up at a garage sale for 25-cents (I'm always on the looked out for cheap pictures just for the frames!), gave it a coat of black spray paint, lined the back with some Disney fabric, and hung it up.


I also decided to make a display frame for my special light-up birthday lanyard, button & pin from our 2009 trip. Same concept as above. Turned out nice, I think:


2 comments:

  1. Love this! How did you get the pins to stay on? Did you pin them to the fabric? I have SO many pins I want to display and I want to make sure I do it right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    I used a piece of foam board from Michaels that I cut to the size of the frame, then covered that in the fabric. Then I just stuck the pins in that.

    It seems to work well and hold the pins in place.

    ReplyDelete